Thursday, February 17, 2011

Creepy Escort

Outfit #10

Alright- a little update on creepy card guy. As I turned the corner this morning, there he was just standing there- waiting for me. So of course I stopped to talk to him, and then he offered to walk me to work. The most awkward 3 blocks of my life! The whole time I was waiving my left hand around, hoping he would get the *married* hint. He was most certainly hitting on me, and again asked that I call him and he would love to take me to lunch sometime. I was hoping for a networking contact- not a creepy crush! I don’t want to be completely awful to him, but I would like to somehow let him know I’m most very much in love with my husband and 100% NOT interested in creepy card guy. Any ideas?
Outfit #10

Outfit #10 by worklaughlove

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that is so adorable! I feel like I'm so not cool, no stalker creepy guy for me!

    =)

    Welcome to the blog challenge my dear!


    besos,

    ML

    Join the Easiest Blog Project Ever at:

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's see...1)keep mentioning your husband in conversation 2) have your husband walk you to work one day (if possible) or a male friend. 3)say "thanks for the walks but I use this time to think"
    but this did remind of a short i saw on SNL:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0
    hope it makes you laugh!
    ps. thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete