Monday, February 7, 2011

Outfit #2



Yes, I am standing in the aisle of an Aldi's. Being a student AND working full time isn't exactly lucrative, surprising I know. Haha- so anyway, this is my second outfit for the 30 for 30! I think at this point I'm going to give up trying to put cute numbers on the pictures. They just look pixelated and awful. I actually love working in Adobe Photoshop, I just have zero time. I'm sorry- I promise much better pictures in the future! (Maybe I'll get an awesome camera for my birthday come April *wink wink*). Oh! And this will be my first entry to Everybody Everywear. This blogging thing is kinda fun after all!



Outfit 2

Outfit 2 by marburs

9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you added to EBEW! I love this look and I love that you kept your pictures real by squeezing it in at the grocery store. Someone I can relate to!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this classic look!! I'm a student and work full time as well, and I love that you took this picture in Aldi; I love that grocery store!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grocery store or no, you look fabulous--love a big ol' scarf thrown on top of a blazer. i think it looks so classy and cozy.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say that Aldi is the best? I can get my shopping done in less than 20 minutes and spend probably half as much as I would spend at any other grocery store. So yeah, Aldi rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. Love the scarf !
    http://a-pretty-nest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have got to get myself a pair of wide-leg trouser pants; yours look fabulous! Also, if you want a quick and easy way to add numbers to your pictures, maybe use picnik.com. That's what I used when I did my 30 for 30s!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this on EBEW and immediately had to click through. Keeping it real at Aldi -- I love it! (I shop there sometimes too, and I'm a college graduate. Ha.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh man, you are going to think I'm terrible... I'm a college graduate as well, am currently in Grad school, and my husband has his masters. And yet we still shop at Aldi's more than occasionally... lol

    ReplyDelete