Monday, March 7, 2011

Polka Dots and Red Ribbons


Its super hard to tell in this picture- but I promise that little blue number is polka dots! I actually was a little afraid when this month’s challenge was announced. I didn’t think I had anything with polka dots! I walked into my closet and all I could find was polka dot underwear… not sure how appropriate that would have been! So I busted out my summer clothes and found this tank top! Honestly, I’m not sure how crazy I am about this outfit- its not very flattering on me. Makes it look as if I don’t have a figure underneath all those layers- so I added that red ribbon to try to make it a little better. Was it a success? Not so sure, but I am looking forward to seeing what the other ladies came up with!

5 comments:

  1. Polka dot underwear? You would have been unique in your look for sure!
    This outfit is not unflattering at all! That tie on the jacket shows of your tiny waist!

    Thanks for joining us at EBEW today!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha on the underwear. yeahhhh...good thing you found this blue number! i think this ensemble's adorable, esPESHially those fabulous red patent peeptoes. hi and hello there!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue polka dot shirt! I really love those red shoes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colors in this outfit! Love the ribbon as a belt too.

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete